Thank you for your interest in applying for a Good Sports equipment grant!
All interested programs must submit an application in order to be considered for an equipment donation.
We do ask that all applicants meet each of the following criteria:
- Your organization directly serves youth between the ages of 3-18 years old
- Your organization serves youth in an economically disadvantaged area
- Your organization is located in North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Your organization operates an organized sport, recreational activity, or fitness program that offers consistent and structured opportunity for play to large groups of children
Additionally, Good Sports is NOT able to donate to the following:
- Short-term events such as sports camps and tournaments
- Individual athletes
Applications must be filled out accurately and with as much detail as possible; while approval is not guaranteed, the more detail you provide, the greater your chance is of being approved.
All approved organizations will:
- Gain access to our catalog of available inventory, which displays the equipment, apparel, and footwear that we have available at the current time
- Be able to use up to six (6) total donation requests over a two-year period, with a maximum of three (3) donation requests per year
FINALLY, PLEASE ALSO NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- You will be required to sign a release form and pay a shipping and handling fee with each donation. This will always equal 10% of the total retail value of the items; for example, if the total value of your items equals $2,000, you will be asked to provide $200, etc.
- It is recommended that you print a hard copy of your application for your own records.
- Make sure you are using the most updated version of your web browser when completing the application.
- Choose the appropriate button below to get started! If at any point in the application process you find that you have questions, issues, or concerns regarding this process, please visit the FAQ page or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Schools Apply Here»