Good Sports looks for committed and driven individuals who strive to make a difference in the work they do every day.
This is represented by our five core values and winning behaviors:
- Pioneer: Do you approach business strategically and innovatively?
- Be a Good Sport: Do you tackle achievement of mission with integrity and approachability?
- Mastery: Do you dominate your role?
- Results: Do you effectively set priorities and plan projects?
- Accountability: Do you manage your commitments?
Did you answer yes to these questions? If you are a problem solver and change maker we may be looking for you, please review the current openings at Good Sports by visiting our Workable profile or clicking on a position below. If there are no current job openings still feel free to submit your resume and cover letter to Alyssa Gair at email@example.com.
Together we can all help improve the lives of kids throughout the United States by getting more of them off the sidelines and into the game because #KidsWhoPlayDoBetter.
See a full list of our current openings and a look inside the Good Sports office below: