Every $20 gets another child into the game, and through the strong support of corporate partners, foundations, and individual donors, Good Sports has been able to continually expand its ability to impact more and more young athletes throughout the United States each year.
So, how can you get involved?
Philanthropic and Marketing Goals
Good Sports has developed great relationships with many corporate partners throughout the last decade. Whether your philanthropic goals pertain to local, regional, or national interests, Good Sports works with you to ensure that your main objectives are achieved. Furthermore, the impressions made by connecting your company with the many different programs and organizations we support, can create powerful opportunities both in the media and with your customers residing within the communities we serve.
Good Sports also offers a number of employee engagement opportunities for corporations throughout the year. Organizations are encouraged to inquire about volunteer day opportunities where employees can experience first-hand the process of getting a donation together and the impact Good Sports makes through those donations.
Good Sports hosts two large galas each year in Boston and Chicago. These events provide a great opportunity for sponsorship and raising brand awareness in both markets. Sponsorship opportunities at each event are designed to help you meet your marketing objectives, with each package being tailored towards marketing needs.
If interested in corporate partnership opportunities, please contact Melissa Harper at email@example.com.
Good Sports works with many of the leading names in the footwear, apparel, and sporting goods industry in order to provide high-quality, needed equipment to every organization that receives a donation. Equipment partners benefit due to Good Sports’ ability to take excess inventory and distribute it to deserving kids and reduce operational investment in this area. A partnership with Good Sports also presents an invaluable branding opportunity around the shared goal of ensuring all kids have the chance to play.
See our list of equipment partners.
If interested in learning more, please contact Christy Keswick at firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are a number of ways for an individual to become involved with Good Sports! From donations to volunteering, there is an opportunity for everyone to help make a difference.
- Donate! Every $20 donation gets another kid in the game. Make an online donation, or to donate by mail send to 1515 Hancock Street, Suite 204 Quincy, MA 02169.
- Events! Donate an auction item, buy a ticket or volunteer at one of our main events. Contact Samantha Christopher at email@example.com if you are interested in supporting our next event.
- Throw a Party! #PartyLikeAGoodSport by having your next celebration benefit Good Sports. The process is so fun and easy!
- Volunteer! Good Sports hosts a number of volunteer opportunities, such as packing equipment in our warehouse throughout the year. Interested individuals should contact firstname.lastname@example.org to join our volunteer list.
- Join our Young Professionals Board! Good Sports is always looking for motivated, mission driven young professionals to join our Boston or Chicago YPB. Click here to learn more or contact Samantha Christopher at email@example.com.