From road races to marathons, there are many ways to represent Good Sports! Good Sports runners receive fundraising support, Good Sports gear and more. Please fill out the form below if you would like to be notified when recruitment begins for any of the following endurance event opportunities.
Falmouth Road Race (MA)
A premier running event for the summer season, this 7-mile race on Cape Cod features gorgeous beach views.
– Recruitment begins in March of each year.
– Average amount raised per runner: $1,000
TCS New York City Marathon
The largest marathon in the world features a thrilling race through the five boroughs of New York City.
– Recruitment begins in February of each year.
– Average amount raised per runner: $3,000
Bank of America Chicago Marathon
This flat course through the city of Chicago starts and finishes at Grant Park and takes runners through 29 neighborhoods.
– Recruitment begins in November of each year.
– Average amount raised per runner: $2,000
The Boston Marathon®
This April race is the world’s oldest marathon. Running from Hopkinton to Boylston Street is an experience like no other.
– Recruitment begins in September of each year.
– Average amount raised per runner: $9,000
Are you participating in another endurance event and want to raise money to help kids in need have greater access to sports? You can set up a fundraiser and receive Good Sports swag!