Equipment Donation Opportunity
Good Sports is a national non-profit organization that provides donations of brand-new sports equipment, footwear, and apparel to schools and youth-serving organizations in communities all across the country.
This equipment donation opportunity is invite-only, and separate from our portfolio model. The organizations selected will have access to up to 6 donations from Good Sports’ inventory of brand-new donated equipment over a two-year period and may be eligible for a one-time partnership-funded donation to meet top equipment needs.
The following minimum standards for eligibility are required. Your organization:
- Directly serves youth between the ages of 3-18 years old.
- Serves youth in high poverty areas.
- Charges a participation fee of $299 or below.
- Is located in the United States.
- Provides consistent access to physical activity or play for kids.
- Schools Only: More than half of the student body is eligible for free/reduced lunch and school does not charge tuition.
Organizations that are accepted for this opportunity will be required to:
- Pay a shipping and handling fee that is equal to 5% of the value of equipment donated; some exceptions may apply.
- Submit an evaluation after every equipment donation.
- Sign a release form to be eligible to receive equipment donations.
A completed application and meeting the minimum requirements does not guarantee acceptance. Applications will be reviewed, and you will be notified of your status via email within 2 – 3 weeks after submission.
FINALLY, PLEASE ALSO NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- It is recommended that you print a hard copy of your application for your own records.
- Make sure you are using the most updated version of your web browser when completing the application.
- Choose the appropriate button below to get started! If at any point in the application process you find that you have questions, issues, or concerns regarding this process, please visit the FAQ page or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.