The end of November brings us to a day for giving thanks. We then have two for getting deals. Now, we have #GivingTuesday, a global day dedicated to giving back. On Tuesday, December 1, 2015, charities, families, businesses, community centers, and students around the world will come together for one common purpose: to celebrate generosity and to give. Giving is great for many reasons but is your gift having the greatest return it can have?
Consider this investment opportunity…
A company that
– has demonstrated 20% annual growth over each of the past 6 years
– delivers more than one dollar to the community for each dollar invested
– solves a societal issue plaguing children and their families while providing solutions for the sports equipment industry sector
– holds the highest ratings organizations charged with evaluating like companies such as Better Business Bureau and Charity Navigator
– continually evaluates impact and makes meaningful adjustments to its business model, as warranted, to better serve customers and deliver stronger results
– attracts many leading brands and executives to lend their support as financial and thought partners
Yes, the company described above is Good Sports – the nonprofit leader in delivering the “gift of play.”
Just in case you were not convinced, here are a few more facts that that will inspire you to invest:
– Since its founding in 2003, Good Sports has distributed over $15M worth of athletic equipment to 2,175 programs reaching more than 2,000,000 children in need across all 50 states
– Good Sports is growing our presence Chicago and New York with plans for expansion that include Atlanta, Dallas and Los Angeles
As 2015 enters the holiday season the period when the majority of charitable giving is donated, consider investing in an organization that multiplies the impact of your giving. Good Sports offers several ways you to join our team and extend our reach…
1. Visit www.goodsports.org and make a tax deductible donation
2. Share and participate in our #givingtuesday campaign (today through 12/31) with New Balance who have committed up to $100,000 to Good Sports
These ideas are only the beginning. There are countless ways you can invest in Good Sports. Every donation counts and will help deserving children becoming active and lead healthier lives.
Join our team. Invest today.
Dave Whorton, Chicago Market Director