Thank you for your interest in applying for a Good Sports equipment grant.
- Equipment for short-term events such as camps and tournaments is not available.
- Grants are not available for individuals. Grants are only available for organized sports, fitness and/or recreation programs.
- 501(c)3 status is not required to apply for equipment.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered—all questions must be answered
- Please submit only one application per organization
- Estimates on demographics and budgets may be used where specific data is not available
- We highly recommend you review the Application Guidelines (link) before moving forward to give your organization the best chance to receive an equipment grant
If chosen for a grant:
- You will be required to complete a release form
- An administrative fee of 10% of the equipment’s retail value must be submitted along with the release form (e.g., an organization receiving a donation of $1,500 worth of equipment is subject to a $150 administrative fee) This fee helps to defray the shipping, handling, and administrative costs of making the equipment donation.
- Administrative fee scholarships are very limited and available on a case-by-case basis
- You will be required to complete an evaluation form to help Good Sports understand the impact of the equipment donation on your program. Failure to complete an evaluation form will make your program ineligible for equipment donations in the future.
- You may be asked to coordinate site visits with Good Sports staff for more in-depth interviews/evaluations